Most people spend at minimum 40 hours per week in an office. That’s generally about half of people’s waking hours from Monday to Friday. An office needs to be a welcoming space that inspires creativity and productivity. Boring spaces or plain cubicles invite boredom and misery for employees. Being in a office that blends well with its purpose gives everyone a reason to be a little happier. That being said, an interior designer is a great addition to your office design. It helps to have someone who knows exactly how to design an office for the best possible use of space.
- Office design should never be an afterthought. Just as you don’t leave your home design up to chance, you shouldn’t leave your office design up to chance either. You can easily work with an interior designer to come up with a budget that works for both of you and gives your office the facelift that it’s been craving.
- Design can be tough. If you’re not used to doing design yourself, you might feel overwhelmed at the prospect of picking out and buying furniture without a whole lot of instruction. And interior designer can give you helpful tips and come up with a theme that will make shopping a little bit easier for you.
- Show it off. Not only do your employees spend time in your office, but business partners and clients also tend to frequent offices. You want to look professional, put together, and welcoming to your visitors. Having a well-designed office is important for making first and lasting impressions on others.
- Collaboration is key. You know the saying two heads are better than one? It works for interior design as well. You’ll want to work closely with your interior designer to capture the essence of your business in your office design. Synergy between the kind of office you run and how your office looks is very important.
- Keep it green. If you’re interested in the prospect of going green in your office, you’ll want someone who has experience with products that are environmentally friendly. Given that the trend has been leaning this way for a few years now, an interior designer will be able to help you choose the right products to go green.
American Design Associates, Inc. is a Contract Furniture Dealer and Design Firm located in Towson, Maryland. We proudly consider ourselves a “Dream Team” comprised of experienced project managers, interior designers, service technicians and an outstanding customer support team. We service clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic region including Maryland, DC, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware and beyond. We have the resources and the know how to provide the best solution for all of your business needs.
Call American Design Associates today at (410) 823-5500 , contact us on our website or pay us a visit today. We want to help you stay organized in the office.
Also, be sure to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+!