Many new and old businesses think that the only good quality office furniture is brand new office furniture, but that simply isn’t the case. Refurbished office furniture allows you to get more bang for your buck and the same high quality that you would pay a premium for. Why is refurbished office furniture something that your business should seriously consider?
Refurbished Office Furniture 101
What is refurbished office furniture?
Refurbished office furniture is:
- Previously used but refinished to look brand new
- Devoid of any scratches or scuffs
- Tightened up so that it won’t be squeaky or uncomfortable
- Finished with new upholstery, without any stains or damage
Remanufactured office furniture:
- Is furniture that has been totally disassembled
- Has been cleaned
- Is considered to be “like new” furniture, but not refurbished
Re-used office furniture:
- Is typically called “as is” furniture
- Isn’t repaired or refinished
- Is sold however it was turned back in, without any improvements made
- Is typically the least expensive of the three options
Why Is Refurbished Office Furniture So Great?
Refurbished office furniture offers every customer three core benefits:
- Major cost savings: Refurbished office furniture is typically 1/3-1/2 of the price of the same exact furniture purchased in new condition
- Environmental benefits: Refurbished office furniture is a perfect fit for a green or eco-friendly office since it recycles existing furniture instead of sending it to a landfill. Only 10% of office furniture every year is refurbished, so help to increase the sustainability of your office by choosing refurbished office furniture.
- The same design options: Last but not least, many offices choose not to purchase refurbished office furniture because they assume that it will be outdated or unattractive. However, that isn’t the case at all! Refurbished office furniture is often available in the same exact new, trendy, and classic styles that new furniture is.
Refurbished Office Furniture from American Design Associates
American Design Associates, Inc. is a furniture dealer and design firm serving clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. We strive to ensure that every customer ends up with the office design and furniture to help their business run for years to come. We have the expertise and resources to help you get your move off to a great stress-free start. Visit us online to see what we can do for you, or give us a call at (410) 823-5500. To see examples of our work and get more advice on furnishing your office space, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google+.